We Buy Houses in Cocoa Beach, FL
Are you looking for a hassle-free way to sell your house for cash? Then look no further. Here at OnPoint Home Buyers, we buy houses in Cocoa Beach, FL quickly, honestly and without involving a costly real estate agent. We can make you an all cash offer and we will guarantee that your property will be evaluated fairly. We can even close in as little as seven days so you have one less thing to worry about.
In today’s competitive market, we understand the tedious nature of selling a property and all of the stress it can involve. With all of the paperwork and legal uncertainty, it can be hard to stay on top of everything. That’s where OnPoint Home Buyers step in. We have extensive experience in the real estate market and we can give you a fair price for your property. Furthermore, unlike real estate agents we do not charge for our service. In fact, with us there is no obligation whatsoever. We are so confident in our service and ability that we offer free cash valuations. We also pride ourselves on our professionalism and integrity as home investors. If you are not completely happy with our cash offer, we will listen to what you have to say.
Get in touch and we will send a valuation expert to assess your property in no time at all. We make fair assessments based on the age and condition of your property, and we also take into account the features and the location of your house. As home investors, we know what it takes to make a property stand out and so we are well-equipped to take on the heavy lifting. With us, there is no need to worry about wasting money with repairs and renovations, we are happy to buy your property from you as it stands.
We buy houses fast in Cocoa Beach, FL because we know the ins and outs of the real estate market. With our expert judgement, you can walk away with a fair price for your home in a matter of days.
Our Simple 3 Step Process
How Do I Sell My House Fast In Cocoa Beach?
At OnPoint Home Buyers, we buy houses in Cocoa Beach, FL fast. You may have inherited a house in Cocoa Beach, FL and would like to sell it, or maybe your relocating, or want to avoid forclosure, there are many reasons that you might need to sell so that you can get quick cash to solve other urgent needs.
When selling a house you have a few options, you can either sell it traditionally with a realtor, list it yourself as for sale by owner, or sell it to a cash home buyer like us. If the house is ready to go on the market as is and can pass inspections and you have the time to wait then it can be best to go the traditional route or sale by owner, however if the house needs costly repairs, updating and you don’t want to go the route of fixing the house then selling to a cash home buyer might be the best option. We buy houses as-is in any condition and are always ready to give you a fair-cash offer for you home.
Benefits To Selling To Us
Fair Cash Offer
Once we review the property our company will give you a fair cash offer for you property.
You will not have to do ANY repairs
You don’t have to worry about making any repairs to the property, we buy houses as-is in any condition.
We Buy Fast | 7-10 Days
Since we have cash on hand we can close on the property within 7-10 days without having to wait on any approvals.
Stress Free Process
When selling a house to us, we strive to make it a stress free process.
You Get All The Money
You don’t have to pay agent commission fees. You get the full amount that we offer paid to you.
Why Sell Your House To a Cash Home Buyer in Cocoa Beach?
If you wanting to sell your house fast in Cocoa Beach, FL without the stress, tired of dealing with lenders, realtors, and other buyers who can take weeks or months to finish the deal, then cash home buyers can be a great option to consider.
For instance, our company can make you a great deal regardless of the reason you’re selling your house. You won’t have to worry about anything because we’ll make the process stress-free for you, and we can buy you home fast within 7-10 days. There is also a high chance that we can close the deal within 3 days.
If you’re selling your house in Cocoa Beach, FL, we can buy it no matter the condition or reason for selling. However, the house needs to qualify and you also need to be flexible with the price and other terms that we will outline.
Rest assured that all the information you share with us will be kept confidential and we’ll do our best to make you a fair offer.
Here are several reasons why people sell their houses.
- The house needs too much work – Don’t have the time to do all the repairs? We understand, this is a common reason homeowners decide to sell their house to us. You don’t have to do ANY repairs when selling to us.
- It was inherited from a family member – Have a house that was inherited that you need to sell? This is another common reason, you inherited a home that needs repairs, full of items, it can be a big job trying to get the house ready for sale and not everyone has the time to do it. Selling a home to OnPoint Home Buyers is quick and easy.
- You live out of state from the house – Maybe you live out of state and you have a house here in Florida that you need to sell. Not everyone has time to travel here, get the house ready, clean out the property, do repairs. Sometimes it’s just easier to sell the house as-is.
- If you’re relocating – Relocation may be due to reasons such as work, change of environment, or retirement. Therefore, if you happen to be relocating and looking for someone to sell your house to in Altamonte Springs, FL, rest assured that our company is the best option to consider.
- Divorce – Unfortunately, divorce may also cause some people to sell their house. In case there is the absence of a prenuptial agreement, a couple may be forced to share their assets, thereby causing them to put their house on sale most probably due to inability to reach an agreement on the person that should get the house. If this happens, it is recommended to approach a house buying company to get a better deal.
- Job loss – Another case that may cause someone to want to sell their house is job loss. Losing your job may make you unable to pay your mortgage and force you to sell the property.
- Crime rate in your area<– If the crime rate in your area becomes too much, this may warrant you to sell the house and move to a more secure neighborhood. Therefore, if this happens you can request for a buyer from our company.
Cocoa Beach, FL Real Estate Market – We Buy Houses in Cocoa Beach, FLCocoa Beach is a city in Brevard County. It has a population of 11,619 as of 2019 and is growing. The real estate market in 2021 is trending down 4.7% year over year with a median list price of $307,500. In February 2021, Cocoa Beach, FL is a seller's market which means that home sellers have the advantage as demand is high for houses in the area. The best neighborhoods in Cocoa Beach, FL are Avon By The Sea, Seacrest Beach, and Cocoa Isles. These are ideal spots for either renting or buying. Cocoa Beach, FL also has excellent schools such as Freedom 7 Elementary School of International Studies, Theodore Roosevelt Elementary School, and Cape View Elementary School. Cocoa Beach, FL has a lot to offer such as a sufficient array of grocery stores, coffee shops, and restaurants. Some of these include Walmart Supercenter, Winn-Dixie, Coastal Produce, and Publix Supermarket.
OnPoint® Home Buyers can help in many different situations:
Selling a home can be a long, tedious process. Not to mention, without experience or expertise it can cost you a small fortune too. Whether you have just inherited a house and you don’t know what to do with it or you have suddenly found yoursel...Read more
With the unpredictability of daily life, it can be easy to fall behind on mortgage payments. Unfortunately, breaching your contract and missing a payment can lead to serious consequences. The last thing anyone wants is for their home to be fore...Read more
There are many reasons why homeowners don’t want to sell their property with a realtor or a real estate agent. Firstly, opting to sell with a realtor could mean that your house stays on the market for a long time. Secondly, the property could b...Read more
To be bequeathed a home from a departed loved one is a great honor. Unfortunately, selling an inherited house comes with some challenges. From the probate process to preparing the property, selling a home can take years of your life. Potential ...Read more
Whether you are a hoarder who wants to get rid of your property or you are in possession of a house in a dire state, OnPoint Home Buyers are here to help. We buy hoarder houses, no matter what state they are in. Here is a short guide to hoarder...Read more
Whether your home needs a simple touch up or it is in total disrepair, OnPoint Home Buyers are happy to help. From financial difficulties to a hassle-free experience, there are many reasons why people want to sell their house as-is. It doesn’t ...Read more
Condominiums are a niche property type and they often feature unique amenities that can make them hard to sell—not good news if you want to make a quick sale. However, with the right information and a few top tips, selling a condo can be as str...Read more
Selling a home can be difficult at the best of times, add fire or water damage and a sale can become ten times harder. Whether your home has been affected by a fire or a flood, repairing serious damage can be costly. Fortunately, there are step...Read more