We Buy Houses in Fort Lauderdale, FL
Here at OnPoint Home Buyers, we know our way around the real estate market and we buy houses in Fort Lauderdale, FL on the regular. As professional home investors with an extensive portfolio of properties, we have the ability to buy houses fast and provide all cash offers. So if you are in need of a quick sell and would like some cash in hand, then look no further. In a flash, we can take your old house in exchange for a fair sum of money.
We understand the frustration that goes hand in hand with selling a property and the tedious process filled with paperwork and inspections. We want you to know that you are not alone. With us there are no nail-biting inspections to pass, you don’t even have to hire a real estate agent. Unlike estate agents, we do not work on commission but we do save you time and money. Rather than piling on the fees, OnPoint Home Buyers will assess your home and provide you with a free cash offer. There is no need for the expensive middle man because we buy from homeowners directly.
We have vast knowledge of the property ladder and we buy houses in Fort Lauderdale, FL regularly enough to close a deal in as little as seven days. Our team of experts offer a free home assessment based on the age, location, features and condition of your home. We pride ourselves on our integrity, so if you are not completely satisfied with the cash offer we make, we will hear you out.
With real estate expertise and a familiar feel for Fort Lauderdale, FL, we know what sells. Unlike other home investors, with us you do not need to worry about wasting money and time on repairs. We know how to polish a property to perfection, so we are happy to buy your home as it stands.
For cash in hand and a hassle-free experience just give us a call, send us an email or fill in the online form, and a member of our friendly team will get back to you.
Our Simple 3 Step Process
How Do I Sell My House Fast In Fort Lauderdale?
At OnPoint Home Buyers, we buy houses in Fort Lauderdale, FL fast. You may have inherited a house in Fort Lauderdale, FL and would like to sell it, or maybe your relocating, or want to avoid forclosure, there are many reasons that you might need to sell so that you can get quick cash to solve other urgent needs.
When selling a house you have a few options, you can either sell it traditionally with a realtor, list it yourself as for sale by owner, or sell it to a cash home buyer like us. If the house is ready to go on the market as is and can pass inspections and you have the time to wait then it can be best to go the traditional route or sale by owner, however if the house needs costly repairs, updating and you don’t want to go the route of fixing the house then selling to a cash home buyer might be the best option. We buy houses as-is in any condition and are always ready to give you a fair-cash offer for you home.
Benefits To Selling To Us
Fair Cash Offer
Once we review the property our company will give you a fair cash offer for you property.
You will not have to do ANY repairs
You don’t have to worry about making any repairs to the property, we buy houses as-is in any condition.
We Buy Fast | 7-10 Days
Since we have cash on hand we can close on the property within 7-10 days without having to wait on any approvals.
Stress Free Process
When selling a house to us, we strive to make it a stress free process.
You Get All The Money
You don’t have to pay agent commission fees. You get the full amount that we offer paid to you.
Why Sell Your House To a Cash Home Buyer in Fort Lauderdale?
If you wanting to sell your house fast in Fort Lauderdale, FL without the stress, tired of dealing with lenders, realtors, and other buyers who can take weeks or months to finish the deal, then cash home buyers can be a great option to consider.
For instance, our company can make you a great deal regardless of the reason you’re selling your house. You won’t have to worry about anything because we’ll make the process stress-free for you, and we can buy you home fast within 7-10 days. There is also a high chance that we can close the deal within 3 days.
If you’re selling your house in Fort Lauderdale, FL, we can buy it no matter the condition or reason for selling. However, the house needs to qualify and you also need to be flexible with the price and other terms that we will outline.
Rest assured that all the information you share with us will be kept confidential and we’ll do our best to make you a fair offer.
Here are several reasons why people sell their houses.
- The house needs too much work – Don’t have the time to do all the repairs? We understand, this is a common reason homeowners decide to sell their house to us. You don’t have to do ANY repairs when selling to us.
- It was inherited from a family member – Have a house that was inherited that you need to sell? This is another common reason, you inherited a home that needs repairs, full of items, it can be a big job trying to get the house ready for sale and not everyone has the time to do it. Selling a home to OnPoint Home Buyers is quick and easy.
- You live out of state from the house – Maybe you live out of state and you have a house here in Florida that you need to sell. Not everyone has time to travel here, get the house ready, clean out the property, do repairs. Sometimes it’s just easier to sell the house as-is.
- If you’re relocating – Relocation may be due to reasons such as work, change of environment, or retirement. Therefore, if you happen to be relocating and looking for someone to sell your house to in Altamonte Springs, FL, rest assured that our company is the best option to consider.
- Divorce – Unfortunately, divorce may also cause some people to sell their house. In case there is the absence of a prenuptial agreement, a couple may be forced to share their assets, thereby causing them to put their house on sale most probably due to inability to reach an agreement on the person that should get the house. If this happens, it is recommended to approach a house buying company to get a better deal.
- Job loss – Another case that may cause someone to want to sell their house is job loss. Losing your job may make you unable to pay your mortgage and force you to sell the property.
- Crime rate in your area<– If the crime rate in your area becomes too much, this may warrant you to sell the house and move to a more secure neighborhood. Therefore, if this happens you can request for a buyer from our company.
About Fort Lauderdale, FL – We Buy Houses in Fort Lauderdale, FLAre you planning to sell a home in Fort Lauderdale, FL without a realtor? OnPoint Home Buyers in Fort Lauderdale, FL will come in and give you a fair all cash offer. We buy houses in Fort Lauderdale, FL and save sellers all the worries that come with putting their homes on the market. We buy houses in Fort Lauderdale, FL because it has some great neighborhoods for people willing to buy or rent. Some of these neighborhoods include Victoria Park, Galt Mile, Jacaranda and Coral Ridge Country Club Estates. There’re over 150 other neighborhoods that we buy in.
OnPoint® Home Buyers can help in many different situations:
Cash Home Buyer in Florida
Selling a home can be a long, tedious process. Not to mention, without experience or expertise it can cost you a small fortune too. Whether you have just inherited a house and you don’t know what to do with it or you have suddenly found yoursel...Read more
How to Avoid Foreclosure in Florida
With the unpredictability of daily life, it can be easy to fall behind on mortgage payments. Unfortunately, breaching your contract and missing a payment can lead to serious consequences. The last thing anyone wants is for their home to be fore...Read more
How to Sell a House Without a Realtor in Florida
There are many reasons why homeowners don’t want to sell their property with a realtor or a real estate agent. Firstly, opting to sell with a realtor could mean that your house stays on the market for a long time. Secondly, the property could b...Read more
How to Sell an Inherited House in Florida
To be bequeathed a home from a departed loved one is a great honor. Unfortunately, selling an inherited house comes with some challenges. From the probate process to preparing the property, selling a home can take years of your life. Potential ...Read more
Sell My Hoarder House in Florida
Whether you are a hoarder who wants to get rid of your property or you are in possession of a house in a dire state, OnPoint Home Buyers are here to help. We buy hoarder houses, no matter what state they are in. Here is a short guide to hoarder...Read more
Sell My House AS IS in Florida
Whether your home needs a simple touch up or it is in total disrepair, OnPoint Home Buyers are happy to help. From financial difficulties to a hassle-free experience, there are many reasons why people want to sell their house as-is. It doesn’t ...Read more
Sell Your Condo Fast in Florida
Condominiums are a niche property type and they often feature unique amenities that can make them hard to sell—not good news if you want to make a quick sale. However, with the right information and a few top tips, selling a condo can be as str...Read more
Sell Your Fire or Water Damaged House in Florida
Selling a home can be difficult at the best of times, add fire or water damage and a sale can become ten times harder. Whether your home has been affected by a fire or a flood, repairing serious damage can be costly. Fortunately, there are step...Read more